Tuesday 17 August 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my new blog - Meal planning inspiration.

Here's a couple of facts about me:

1. I'm married and mum to two great kids.

2. I can cook but not all that well! I'm really interested in healthy eating and feeding my kids home cooked food so I'm always trying to improve my cooking!

3. I eat my meals incredibly early!! I eat with the kids and they are early risers/early to bed. So my mealtimes are something like this - breakfast @6am, lunch @12pm and dinner @5pm.

4. I've started a couple of blogs before but never kept them going. I'm really going to try and keep this one going.

5. I love trying to be organised. I love everything that goes with that both offline (pens, paper, stickers etc) and online (apps, reminders, fly lady etc). But somehow, other than meal planning, I never quite make it at being organised especially when it comes to remembering birthdays :-)!!!

Hope you enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment