Tuesday 10 January 2012

"Buy me" stationary!

I popped into Paperchase today and saw some fab bits of stationary. Managed to refrain from spending too much - I just love their Japanese style designs - but did come away with some useful bits.
Paperchase - stationary

A 2012 diary as I don't currently have one. In general, I use my phone for all events/appointments but I do like having a paper version too. This one has several tabs including planner, dairy & notes.

Got the box for all current school letters & ongoing homework. I tend to have a pile of papers sitting on my dining room table, this way I can neatly put them away but there are easy to hand for when I need them.

And finally a pack of pens which I thought were quite a bargain!

Diary - £8
Box file - £7
Pens - 4
Total - £19

No comments:

Post a Comment