Tuesday 13 September 2011

Low calorie snacks

I've decided it's time to lose the summer tum and join the gym again. I do actually like exercising and love the idea of being super fit, it's just a case of fitting it all in.

For my new routine, I'm going to aim for 3x a week and a combination of different classes.

This means it's also time for healthy snacks. I've read it's best to try and stick to snacks with less than 100 calories so here's my top choices:

1. Nakd bars - I love these and always say I can sort of pretend the cocoa one is a chocolate bar! (Depends on flavour...some are 100 calories, some are a little bit more)

2. Blueberries with 1 tbsp Greek yogurt (around 80 calories)

3. 2 crackers with a bit of peanut butter (around 95 calories)

4. 5 organic prunes - I've just rediscovered prunes, they taste delicious! (around 100 calories)

5. 1 fun sized Milk Way - I must say Milky Way isn't my favourite chocolate but that's a good thing as I can have a bag of the fun sized ones in the house and not eat them all in one sitting. And if I need bit of sweet hit of chocolate they do the trick. (around 75 calories)

What are snacks of choice...hold on, you'll have to tell me later as I must dash to Zumba now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment